Interested in joining a dynamic company?
City Dogs places tremendous value on it’s employees. We provide our employees with competitive compensation and an energized and positive working environment. If you think you have the skills necessary to be part of our team, we encourage you to apply for a position with our company.
City Dogs seeks individuals with the following qualifications:
- canine behavior and breed knowledge
- confidence to work with several canines in an open cage-free environment
- cleanliness and ability to maintain a constant safe and clean environment
- communication skills / organization skills / positive attitude / eagerness to learn
- minimum high school graduate (18 years of age)
Complete an employment application
Download Application: Employment Application
Fax your application or resume to: 202.204.0985
or e-mail to: email@example.com